If you are looking for a skincare treatment that will pamper your skin and rejuvenate your appearance, HydraFacial is an excellent choice. HydraFacial is an award-winning medical-grade skin rejuvenation treatment that uses advanced technology to beautify the skin. Still wondering why you should get a HydraFacial? Here are 5 reasons why.
Five reasons why you should get a HydraFacial
- Uses advanced Technology: HydraFacial uses the patented 4-in-1 Vortex Technology – Vortex Cleansing, Exfoliation, Extraction, and Fusion. Vortex is an efficient system that provides superior skin rejuvenation results.
- Restores skin health: HydraFacial not only improves the appearance of the skin, it also restores skin health with its hydrating and moisturizing serums. The Vortex-Fusion replenishes essential nutrients, and protects the skin from free radical damage, restoring its youthful appearance.
- Flexible: Treats a variety of skin conditions including fine lines and wrinkles, congested pores, brown spots, uneven skin tone, sun damage, and oily skin. It also improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Customizable: HydraFacial can be tailored to satisfy specific skin concerns, andis effective on various skin types. The personalized blend of nutrients and anti-oxidants are infused into the skin to strengthen the tissue, and revitalize the cells from within.
- Instant results: Clients will notice an improvement in the tone and texture of their skin immediately after treatment.
HydraFacial is a refreshing, relaxing treatment that takes less than 30 minutes to perform.
Are you ready to revive your skin with a HydraFacial? Search our directory to find a practice in your area.
If you are in the Greenbrae and Walnut Creek, CAareas, Robert Aycock,MD, is our featured board certified plastic surgeon.
You can reach Dr. Aycock at www.aycockmd.com, or by calling (415) 925-1700 for the Greenbrae location, or (925) 937-8377 for the office in Walnut Creek.